Monday, August 20, 2007

A Quirky Survey

October 2006

Here's an odd survey for those who complain about the same 'ol...

So far who did you talk to the most today?

ARRG... no talking... just woke up... leave me alone!


What is the best name for a butler?

Eggburt or Herbert Snorkblat


What is the thing you are picked on most about?

The piles of stuff around... hey I know where stuff is most of the time.


What was your last weird encounter?

Most of my encounters are weird because I am. It's the encounters with really "normal" people that are strange to me.


What's the weirdest story of one of your scars?

I have an L shaped on my arm next to my elbow because I was riding my bike with no hands as a kid and ran into the back of a parked car... my mom wouldn't let me in because she didn't want me "bleeding all over the house."


Do you remember the part from Bambi when Bambi learns to say bear?

Bambi... all I can remember about that movie was my friends 3 year old watching it and running in to his mom yelling "deer fall down... deer fall down." I don't like that movie.


What color is your toothbrush? Blue and white


What is your middle name spelled backwards? Nollid


Can you eat well with chopsticks?

I'm WAY too uncoordinated.


What odd things creep you out? Clowns... and decorated urinals at women's events.

Have you ever felt an earthquake? You bet... rock and roll!


What do you do with the hot grease when you're done cooking bacon?

I use it so infrequently that I buy microwave bacon. it's all contained in a cooking bag and just goes in the trash.


How many good friends do you have? About 20

But I do know half of the people in the known universe


What's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?

I like a wide variety of foods and have eaten some pretty weird combos, but I can't think of anything particularly weird since I've been an adult.

What color are your socks today?

Socks Schmocks... shoes schmoose.


What is your favorite word that starts with the letter G? Gibson

(as in guitars)


Who do you blame for your mood today?

The sleep fairy who forgot to sprinkle pixy dust on me so I could go to sleep before 4 this morning.


If Ricky Martin had a trademark what would it be?

No one with a song as bad as She bangs even exists in my musical universe.


What is something scientists need to invent?

the perfect PMS food that would include chocolate, something salty and red meat.


What is the closest object to your left foot?

A giant begging drooling dog.


Who is your favorite Golden Girl?

Betty White... not for that show though but for her role in the horror/comedy flick "Lake Placid" where she was feeding cows to the killer crocodile.


Do you have an inside joke that has to do with numbers?

Nah not numbers... now if it involved poultry... that would be another story.

What is the longest amount of hours you have slept in a row?

About 22 when I was suffering from extreme exhaustion working on a media project when I was in my 20s. The family that let me come stay with them and sleep might well have saved my life.

What story do you tell most often?

who cares about often? My favorite story to tell was about playing at a women's event with way over the top decorations and a severe case of being clueless about what was really important.


How do Ugly people make you feel?

Physical ugliness doesn't bother me at all. Emotional ugliness which I would equate with being abusive I won't tolerate.


Where was your mother's hometown? A wee little place in West Virginia

Where was your father's hometown? A wee little place in Kentucky


What are the posters on your walls?

I just got to Shawn Colvin posters to put up but most of the stuff on my walls is art or signs... including some Fender signs and one that says Noise or music audible more than 50 feet prohibited. I also have a weird ugly painting of a woman playing guitar, a cool pen and ink one of my amazing Jewish artist friends did of God creating man, and a bunch of Ken and my photos on the wall.


Say two words that rhyme.

Slime Thyme


Do you use online terms in real life? Not if I can help it.


What do you think people think of you? Quirky, quirky quirky caring, creative.


Do you think this year will be better than the last?

We could sure hope so.


Who is the 1st person on your incoming call list and how do you feel about them?

Nancy W. She's a great friend and a great creative collaborator. I love who she is and her willingness to keep wrestling with some of the hard issues we face in our world that a lot of people just want to ignore or avoid.



Do you know who Salad Fingers Is? Whoever that was who lost a finger at the Subway the other day?


What is the stupidest thing you have ever done? Loaned instruments to people who just lost them, had them stolen or just gave them away to someone else.


What is your favorite commercial of the moment?

The Geico commercials with the announcer or peter graves interpreting what the customer is saying.


What does it take to make you cry? Missing someone... these days especially a few people who've died, or who have changed so much that I miss the old them.


What are you looking forward to?

Having a week off in a week, hopefully without being sick or anyone dying.


Have you ever cried because you thought you were ugly?

Yep plenty of times.


Who did you kiss today? No one yet... aaarggg stay away from me... I just woke up... danger will robinson! Can you tell I'm not a morning person?


What do you like to do when you are alone?

Play my guitar, read, write something, pray, take pictures, go for a drive with good music playing.


Who are your 2 favorite characters on Full House?

What a horrible horrible show!

What is missing from your life?

Time when I'm not working. A chance to really rest. A second income.


Would you be ashamed if you wore hippie clothes?

Nope... I probably still have some in my closet. Hey what goes around comes around.


Grab the closest book, what does the 7th sentence on the 23rd page.

Nothing in english... it's a cool rhythm part from blues song called "Born With A Broken Heart" from "The Blues Guitar Bible."


If it was your last day on earth what shoes would you wear?

Comfy running shoes.



Do you own a Super Nintendo? Nope PS2 which is currently being monopolized by the new Legos Star Wars 2 game. It's true we have no kids. It's true we play video games. It's nice to be able to beat stuff up.


What do you think of Law and Order? I like it but have 75 different offshoots is a little much. SVU is a little close to home sometimes for me.


Can you name all 7 dwarfs? I could… what's in it for me. I like the 7 PMS dwarfs better.


Who is the hottest drummer you know? Kenny Arnoff... hands down... no question. I want to be him when I grow up.


Have you ever pretended to be Jewish? No.


What was the last thing you thought you lost, but then you found it?

Keys... and songbooks... it's always the keys or the songbooks.

What were you doing at midnight last night?

Typing new song sheets into the computer and listening to Molly Jenson on Itunes.


If you had a ball of clay what would you mold it into?

A guitar playing guy... abstract.


What does your Milkshake bring to the yard? Ugly lactose intolerant things.


Do you have any famous relatives? Nope

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home