Sunday, June 04, 2006

Editing My Thought Bubbles...

I tend to be a pretty straight forward person. I'm not big into beating around the bush. But I recently realized how much I still edit my thought bubbles when it comes to dealing with "religion" with people. I think what passes for Christianity in this country bears very little resemblance to what Jesus had in mind. I see a lot of vain activity orchestrated by men who are more interested in protecting their jobs than making a difference in the world. In the mean time there are a lot of people who really are living their faith who tend to feel out of place in the big religious machine. I wanted a place to talk about that. Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to join me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda,
I came over to your website from flowerdust....and I thank God that I did. ...
Dwight

Saturday, August 29, 2009 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Raw Faith Real World said...

Dwight... thanks so much for stopping by. I post infrequently but normally it's something that's really on my heart. I try to make this blog and the other places I post a place where we can discuss what's going on in our lives in a more reality based way. That's what I love about Flower Dust too. :)

Saturday, August 29, 2009 11:35:00 AM  
Blogger Pam Mark Hall ~ Singer/Songwriter/Producer said...

Linda,
I think you and I see eye to eye on many things. You go girl.
Will you do me a favor and revisit my blog www.pammarkhall.blogspot.com on the "Summary of 'Ignore Everybody' and 39 Other Keys to Creativity'" ? It will be linked next week by Derek Sivers (founder of CD Baby) with other bloggers who've made comments. You are a jewel.
Pam Mark Hall

Wednesday, January 20, 2010 4:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home